When digital systems are dramatically changing the way we work on a daily basis, Human Resources professionals have to adapt too. To that end, GEM continues to innovate and is now one of the first – if not the first – business school to introduce a digital dimension to its international HR Master of Science degree.
"The aim is to give students a thorough understanding of global HR Management and an insight into the impact and challenges of the digital transformation on HR today."
Sabine Lauria, Program Manager
Students in this program will learn:
- How to implement digital HR transformation
- How to work hand in hand with IT management
- How to recruit efficiently online with new tools/apps
- How to handle in-house human knowledge
- How to implement Agile project management
Other benefits include:
- Study trip to Geneva (visit Procter & Gamble, UNICEF, the World Trade Organization, etc.)
- 6-month live business cases with real companies
- GEM’s expertise in Serious Gaming; students will have to design a Serious Game destined to help solve an HR issue. Game Designer Certificate delivered.
- New ways of learning (MOOCs)
- Strong international dimension: international HR management, taught by international faculty, with international students (over 10 nationalities per cohort)