Do you have a good idea related to health and life sciences? Do you want to develop it for your company or for a new business? Health IMPACT will make it happen offering you a training program in Intrapreneurship to be delivered in Grenoble, Stockholm and Barcelona between June and December 2019.
3 sessions from June to December 2019
3, 5 days June/Sept/Dec
Grenoble – Stockholm - Barcelona
There are no fees for successful candidates. The organisers will also cover travel and accommodation costs
The training is organized in collaboration with RISE (Stockholm), Hospital Clinic Clinic Foundation (Barcelona), University of Barcelona and is funded by EIT Health.
Deadline for the applications: Sunday 12th May
Managers, researchers, intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs in healthcare industry/services and life sciences
- An health related project idea (one page outline)
- Endorsing organization in the health industry or relevant stakeholder available to test the idea;
- University degree in medicine, nursery, life sciences, psychology, social services, computer sciences, engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Availability and commitment to attend the three modules
- For non-native speakers, English proficiency
- Send your application (CV, project idea and endorsement letter) or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Module 1: Open Innovation in the health industry
Grenoble: June 24th-28th
This module focuses on innovation management issues. Strategy and business models will be discussed as well as creativity and leadership. Creativity will be cover as a core competence for innovation leaders.
Module 2: System Design
Stockholm: September 10th – 13th
This module outlines the cognitive and perceptual, organizational and economic foundations of value proposition design. Participants will be taught how novel or « great » value propositions can be developed.
Module 3: Intrapreneurship in health
Barcelona: December 3th-6th
This module will focus on business model development and successful pitching to form an entrepreneurial team and gather the necessary resources.
Grenoble Ecole de Management in collaboration with RISE (Stockholm), Hospital Clinic and Clinic Foundation (Barcelona), University of Barcelona, Université des Patients organizes the training. The EIT Health funds it.