Intrapreneurship Management Program : Accelerator of Creativity in interdisciplinary Teams.
Health IMPACT aims at making health organizations more innovative by supporting individual intrapreneurs.
3 sessions from June to December 2019
3, 5 days June/Sept/Dec
Grenoble – Stockholm - Barcelona
6.000€* - EIT Health sponsors 15 scholarships - *(include 4.500 € tuition fees +1.500€ travel & accommodation allowance)
The training is organized in collaboration with RISE (Stockholm), Hospital Clinic Clinic Foundation (Barcelona), University of Barcelona and is funded by EIT Health.
Dead-line for the applications : Thursday 30th April
- Enhance participants' « know-how » and « show-how » in intrapreneurship activities, in order to develop their understanding of innovation.
- Make attendees become not only drivers in creativity but also team leaders and new business managers
- Focus on developing abilities to create value in the health industry
Benefits of participation
- Health IMPACT will enable attendees to strengthen their abilities and competencies to drive innovation in health and healthcare organizations
- Participants will be empowered to think differently, create from scratch, develop with confidence and promote with conviction.
- Be entitled to transform an idea into a realistic project and make it live.
- Innovators, researchers and intrapreneurs in healthcare industry/services;
- Mid or top level position
- Open innovation managers
Module 1: Open Innovation in the health industry
Grenoble - 4 days : June 24th – 28th
This module focuses on innovation management issues. Strategy and business models will be discussed as well as creativity and leadership. Creativity will be cover as a core competence for innovation leaders
Module 2: System Design
Stockholm - 3,5 days : September 10th – 13th
This module outlines the cognitive and perceptual, organizational and economic foundations of value proposition design. Participants will be taught how novel or « great » value propositions can be developed.
Module 3: Intrapreneurship in health
Barcelona - 3,5 days : December 3th -6 th
This module aims at improving managers’ intrapreneurial leadership and business building skills, especially focused on the health sector.
- University degree in medicine, nursery, life sciences, psychology, social services, engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Endorsing organization in the health industry or relevant stakeholder;
- Health related project idea
- Availability and commitment to attend the three modules