Teaching location: Medellin, Colombia.
- To provide a high-quality internationally focused management program.
- To accompany the personal and professional development of program participants.
- To create a group of dynamic learners with a diversity of professional experience
Key strengths of the program
- The EMBA is an intense general management program provided by a triple-accredited International Business School.
- The program is highly applied in content, delivered by a team that brings together academic specialists with managers and consultants from a wide range of sectors.
- The program is also very international: delivered in English by a team of Faculty from diverse origins and who deliver the same program in several international locations (Grenoble, Berlin, Moscow, Tbilisi)
Doing the GGSB MBA was an amazing experience for my personal and professional development. It gave me skills in areas that made of me an interdisciplinary professional capable of solving problems and facing challenges on my day to day work in areas like production, procurement, finance, innovation, marketing and general management. I'm very satisfied with my school choice and grateful with the professors that always showed great experience and transmitted their valuable knowledge to me and to my classmates. Laura Castro
Phase 1: Blended face to face sessions plus distance learning:
« Courses will run from June 2019 for 24 months, consisting of 408 hours of face to face instruction. Modules are delivered in sessions of 4 days, from Wednesday to Saturday, every 5 weeks. In addition, participants will be required to complete extensive pre and post module assignments using the resources from e-learning platform, under the supervision of GEM professors.
For the specialization modules (3 modules), participants have the option to follow the “Innovation and Entrepreneurship” Specialization in Medellin or to come to Grenoble to follow one of the 8 specializations offered on our MBA.”
Phase 2: Distance Learning
Consists of a 15,000 word Final Management Project/ Thesis which students complete under the supervision of their Grenoble professors. Following the completion of Phase 2, students will receive the MBA qualification from Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Program modules *
- International Environment I
- Global Business and Macroeconomics
- Accounting and auditing I
- Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Accounting & Auditing
- Accounting and auditing II
- Accounting (local focus)
- International Marketing
- Tools for decision-making I
- Quantitative Methods
- International management I
- International Negotiations
- Tools for decision-making II
- Managerial Economics
- Sustainability & management I
- Ethics, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Technology management
- Innovation Management
- Operations management
- International Management II
- Intercultural Management
- Sustainability & Management II
- Risk Management
- International environment II
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Organisations
- Organizations and Change Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Law
- Introduction to Law & Corporate Governance
- Contract Law
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation
Medellin Specialisation: Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Dates to be confirmed)
*subject to change
Both companies and their employees benefit from this executive program in management and business administration:
- Intense, stimulating management program with operational approach for immediate impact in the work place
- Programs delivered in English, with an international focus and faculty
- Equip managers with the skills needed for effective international negotiations and competitiveness
- Access a dynamic network of alumni and develop professional links worldwide
- Part time delivery ensures continuity of managerial activity with immediate application of newly acquired skills and knowledge
MBA candidates are experienced professionals from diverse sectors who display a high level of maturity and intellectual curiosity. In addition they should have the ability to study with confidence in English, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject from any internationally recognized university
- At least seven years of significant full-time work experience
- Fluency in English
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in another language.
- Official copy of degree certificate and University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your intercultural awareness, your reasons for choosing this program and how you will apply the knowledge learned to your organization).
- 2 professional references. Colleagues or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- English Proficiency test
Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- RANEPA English test in Moscow: minimum of 65 overall (for Part-time MBA Moscow students only)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)