August, 27 2018 – Intake
Teaching location: Medellin, Colombia.
- To provide a high-quality internationally focused management program.
- To accompany the personal and professional development of program participants.
- To create a group of dynamic learners with a diversity of professional experience
Key strengths of the program
- The EMBA is an intense general management program provided by a triple-accredited International Business School.
- The program is highly applied in content, delivered by a team that brings together academic specialists together with managers and consultants from a wide range of sectors.
Phase 1: Blended face to face sessions plus distance learning:
Runs from August 2018 for 18 months consisting of 507 hours of face to face teaching.
In parallel students will complete extensive course work and preparation outside of the classroom, under the supervision and guidance of Grenoble professors.
Modules are taught in an executive format over one week per month (approximately).
In addition to the Medellin specialization module in Management and Innovation.
Students also have the possibility to join a Grenoble MBA specialization, subject to conditions. The entire program may be completed in parallel with ful-ime employment. At the end of Phase 1 students will receive a certificate in Management and Business Administration.
Phase 2: Distance Learning
Consists of a 15,000 word Final Management Project/ Thesis which students complete under the supervision of their Grenoble professors. Following the completion of Phase 2, students will receive the MBA qualification from Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Program modules *
- International Environment I
- International Macroeconomics
- Accounting and auditing I
- Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Accounting & Auditing
- Accounting and auditing II
- Accounting (local focus)
- International Marketing
- Tools for decision-making I
- Quantitative Methods
- International management I
- International Negotiations
- Tools for decision-making II
- Managerial Economics
- Sustainibility & management I
- Ethics, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Technology management
- Innovation Management
- Operations management
- International Management II
- Intercultural Management
- Sustainability & Management II
- Risk Management
- International environment II
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Organisations
- Organizations and Change Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Law
- Introduction to Law & Corporate Governance
- Contract Law
- Strategic Information Systems
- Strategy Information Systems
Medellin Specialisation: Innovation Management (Dates to be confirmed)
*subject to change
Both companies and their employees benefit from this executive program in management and business administration:
- Intense, stimulating management program with operational approach for immediate impact in the work place
- Programs delivered in English, with an international focus and faculty
- Equip managers with the skills needed for effective international negotiations and competitiveness
- Access a dynamic network of alumni and develop professional links worldwide
- Part time delivery ensures continuity of managerial activity with immediate application of newly acquired skills and knowledge
MBA candidates are experienced professionals from diverse sectors who display a high level of maturity and intellectual curiosity. In addition they should have the ability to study with confidence in English, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject from any internationally recognized university
- At least five years of significant full-time work experience
- Fluency in English
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in another language.
- Official copy of degree certificate and University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- English Proficiency test
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your intercultural awareness, your reasons for choosing this program and how you will apply the knowledge learned to your organization).
- 2 professional references. Colleagues or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
21 000 € - Funding opportunities available, please contact email@example.com