Teaching location: Istanbul, Turkey – on the premise of our partner, 41 North Business School.
- To provide a high-quality internationally focused management program.
- To accompany the personal and professional development of program participants.
- To create a group of dynamic learners with a diversity of professional experience
Key strengths of the program
- The EMBA is an intense general management program provided by a triple-accredited International Business School.
- The program is highly applied in content, delivered by a team that brings together academic specialists with practitioners from a wide range of sectors.
- The program is also very international: delivered in English by a team of Faculty from diverse origins and with participants coming from different countries of the region
Phase 1: Blended face to face sessions plus distance learning:
Runs from June 2019 for 24 months consisting of 400 hours of face to face teaching.
In parallel students will complete extensive course work and preparation outside of the classroom, using an online platform and participating in webinars with Grenoble Faculty
Modules are taught in an executive format over 4 days per month (approximately).
In addition to the sessions organized in Istanbul at our partner 41 North Business School, students will need to complete the 3 modules of the specialization in Grenoble, Paris or Berlin (depending on the specialization selected) with the other MBA and EMBA cohorts (one module in February 2021, one in April 2021 and one in June 2021). The entire program can be completed in parallel with full-time employment.
Phase 2: Distance Learning
Consists of a 15,000 word Final Management Project/ Thesis which participants complete under the supervision of their Grenoble professors. Following the completion of Phase 2, participants will receive the MBA qualification from Grenoble Ecole de Management. The Final Management Project can be completed in parallel with the coursework, however participants can also chose to extend their studies and write their FMP after they complete all the coursework.
Program modules *
- International Environment I
- Global Business and Macroeconomics
- Accounting and auditing I
- Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Accounting & Auditing
- Accounting and auditing II
- Accounting (local focus)
- International Marketing
- Tools for decision-making I
- Quantitative Methods
- International management I
- International Negotiations
- Tools for decision-making II
- Managerial Economics
- Sustainability & management I
- Ethics, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Technology management
- Innovation Management
- Operations management
- International Management II
- Intercultural Management
- Sustainability & Management II
- Risk Management
- International environment II
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Organisations
- Organizations and Change Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Law
- Introduction to Law & Corporate Governance
- Contract Law
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation
*subject to change
- Intense, stimulating management program with operational approach for immediate impact in the work place
- Part time delivery ensures continuity of managerial activity with immediate application of newly acquired skills and knowledge
- Programs delivered in English, with an international focus and faculty
- Equip managers with the skills needed for effective international negotiations and competitiveness
- Access a dynamic network of alumni and develop professional links worldwide
MBA candidates are experienced professionals from diverse sectors who display a high level of maturity and intellectual curiosity. In addition, they should have the ability to study with confidence in English, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject from any internationally recognized university
- At least seven years of significant full-time work experience
- Fluency in English
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in another language.
- Official copy of degree certificate and University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your intercultural awareness, your reasons for choosing this program and how you will apply the knowledge learned to your organization).
- 2 professional references. Colleagues or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- English Proficiency test
Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)