This part-time Advanced Master's program trains participants to become specialists in the energy sector (from equipment manufactors to utilities and major energy users).
The successful completion of the program provides diploma holders opportunities in business development and marketing, strategic analysis, or energy project management. Energy management and marketing requires a solid background in economics and technology skills.
Designed for participants seeking a technologic and managerial dual competency, this high-level professional Advanced Master's program offers a global and interdisciplinary approach. This is its main strength. A real challenge for those with a keen interest in energy management and marketing.
Why get an advanced master's degree ?
- Obtain a high-level postgraduate qualification.
- Benefit from a technico-managerial dual competency.
- Access high-level careers.
- Benefit from concrete, operations-oriented, applied courses.
- 84% of our students are employed four months after graduation.
Part-time work/study program from October to May + 6 months of full-time work from June to December. Internship opportunities and the possibility of obtaining a French contrat de professionalisation. Courses are taught 40% in English and 60% in French.
Employment within 4 months (2017) : 84%
Jobs with international projects: 81%
Annual salary with bonus after graduation: < 34k€: 8% | 34k€-42k€: 42% | >42k€: 50%
- Join the world of energy management
- Acquire a sector-specific technological and managerial dual competency
- Access marketing and business responsibilities
- Drive energy management projects
- Develop consulting expertise and strategic analysis skills
- Adopt sustainable business practices
Marketing and commercial functions
- Business developer
- Business manager
- Product/market manager
- Project Manager
- Energy efficiency expert
- Facilities manager
Strategy and consulting
- Market Analyst
- Energy Buyer
- An interdisciplinary approach to energy
- The combined expertise of three academic partners: Grenoble Ecole de Management,
Grenoble INP-Ense3, the EDDEN laboratory (Université Pierre Mendès France)
- A partnership with Tenerrdis competitivity cluster
- Close links with energy sector professionals: companies, unions, clusters
- An applied, professionalization-oriented pedagogy offered through an alternating study-internship program
- International study trip : previous destinations have included Sweden, China, and Germany
- The support of the Grenoble Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Diploma from a recognized business school in management or engineering or a university : Master's degree (Bac+5) in sciences, economics, or social sciences.
Or at least 3 years of significant professional experience with a Bachelor's degree (Bac+4).
- English test and jury session.
- Autonomy, adaptability, interpersonal skills, and personal commitment to an intensive Master's program
To apply for this program, candidates must complete and send the downloadable application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents (in English, or certified translation if in another language):
- CV / Résumé
- Copy of TOEIC score report
Validation date for the online application file in order to apply to the corresponding recruitment session
|March 13 2018 12 A.M.||March 27 2018|
|May 4 2018 12 A.M.||May 23 2018|
|June 26 2018 12 A.M.||July 30 2018|
|September 4 2018 12 A.M.||September 11 2018|
Admission is subject to the number of available places. The number of participants will be limited and students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, candidates are required to participate in an interview. You will be notified for one of the scheduled interview sessions between January and June.